Pole, aka musician, producer and mastering engineer Stefan Betke will return, with remastered reissues of his debut album releases, '1', '2' and '3', available from the Mute label as box sets.
+ Vinyl box set, limited edition of 1000 copies. Coloured vinyl with exclusive bonus 12” 'Raum 1' & 'Raum 2'.
7 x vinyl discs - POLE 1 – on blue vinyl / POLE 2 – on red vinyl / POLE 3 – on yellow vinyl / Raum 12” on black vinyl.
+ 3 CD box set – includes 'POLE 1', 'POLE 2' & 'POLE 3'.
Released on vinyl (for the first time in nearly 20 years) and CD (remastered since its 2008 reissue), the box set release marks 20 years since the trilogy was completed and a return to the label for the groundbreaking artist.
'Pole 1' (1998), 'Pole 2' (1999) and 'Pole 3' (2000), originally released as three consecutive albums in their own right, and described by The Wire as “…a set of roadmaps for the soul”, are presented together to highlight Pole’s deliberate statement - reinforced by the titles of the albums and their minimalist monochrome cover art.
5. Rondell Zwei
VINYL BOX SET BONUS 12”
1. RAUM 1
2. RAUM 2
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.