Hate For Sale is the latest studio album from the Pretenders, produced by the revered Stephen Street (The Smiths, Blur). The album features 10 new songs written collaboratively by Chrissie Hynde and the electrifyingly dynamic guitarist James Walbourne, in what is the first Hynde/Walbourne songwriting collaboration. Speaking about writing with James for the first time, Chrissie said:
“I wanted to write with him since day one. James is especially sought after and has recorded with Jerry Lee Lewis, Dave Gahan, and The Rails, to name but a few. We always planned on writing while on the road, but as anyone in a band will tell you, being on tour is a procrastinator's dream come true”.
The Pretenders most recent album, 2016’s UK top 40 'Alone' (produced by Dan Auerbach), was a critical success and a welcome return for the line-up, coming eight years after 2008’s 'Break Up The Concrete'. The band supported Fleetwood Mac on their UK stadium tour in June 2019, which included two shows at Wembley Stadium.
The album will release on heavyweight vinyl and CD
1. Hate For Sale
2. The Buzz
3. Lightning Man
4. Turf Accountant Daddy
5. You Can’t Hurt a Fool
6. I Didn’t Know When To Stop
7. Maybe Love Is In NYC
8. Junkie Walk
9. Didn’t Want To Be This Lonely
10. Crying in Public
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.