Running late, will dispatch as soon as it arrives with us
Very limited - (100 copies) - white label.
Psychic Markers - Alannah Ashworth, Lewis Baker, Steven Dove, Leon Dufficy and Luke Jarvis - are a hodgepodge bunch made up of members of various other bands and with a geographical backdrop that stretches across countries as well as counties. It therefore makes sense that their music would be eclectically emblematic of such sprawling backgrounds.
The last few years for the band have been spent playing with the likes of Ulrika Spacek, Morgan Delt, Homeshake and Girl Ray, touring the UK and playing a series of festival slots, including a knockout set at 2017’s End of the Road Festival.
Part of the reason their End of The Road set was such a success was because it caught the band in a state of transition. Settled comfortably with their first album, Scrapbook No. 1 (Marshall Teller Records), behind them and ingrained to DNA level but with their second album, Hardly Strangers, freshly finished and the creative spark that led to it, still very much alight. The energy and intensity of the week-long session they spent holed up in Devon, with producer Iggy B, was still fresh in their minds and in their playing, as was the fact that they had just created their finest work to date.
The resulting Hardly Strangers - much like the band themselves - is an assorted affair. 50’s-tinged doo-wop nestles up alongside lush cinema-influenced soundscapes; whilst flashes of neo-psychedelia take pop hooks and stretch them out into hypnotic and elongated jams befitting of 1970’s Germany before pushing them into further cosmic realms.
- About Drift
+ Free Shipping
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering - specifically preorder items - then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items to your box, up to the point we ship it to you, but this is not automated so it's always important to tell us you are doing this.
+ Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option for you to come and collect your order in Totnes. You will be offered shipping and click & collect options during the checkout process. More info here.
* If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
* If you are adding to an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
* We aim to dispatch orders placed before 1pm, on the same day.
* We ship outside the UK with DHL.
* We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
* Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
* Royal Mail First Class services do not have tracking.
* Royal Mail Tracked 24® does include end-to-end tracking.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Royal Mail Tracked 24®
End-to-end tracking and next-day delivery
✔️ End-to-end tracking
✔️ SMS or email notifications
✔️ Next working day delivery aim
✔️ Compensation cover up to £100
✔️ Change your delivery options before delivery is attempted
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.