Rachel Zeffira’s (of the group Cat’s Eyes) score to Sebastian Gutierrez’s film ‘Elizabeth Harvest’. The score contains elements of all of her musical influences, from her choral and orchestral arranging to her oboe solos and contemporary songwriting.
+ Indie Shop limited clear vinyl, housed in a deluxe, spined sleeve with custom artwork put together by Marc Bessant, with a printed insert.
Erik Satie’s sarabande becomes an underlying musical theme, which gradually becomes more unhinged as the score progresses. Other characters feature yet more experimental themes, where pieces were chopped, rebuilt and manipulated.
Zeffira is a talented oboe player, soprano soloist and multi instrumentalist known for her work with the Victoria Symphony Orchestra and with Faris Badwan (The Horrors) in Cat’s Eyes. Together the pair scored Peter Strickland’s ‘The Duke Of Burgundy’, which won the 2015 European Film Award for best composer. She is also the first female composer to be nominated for an Ivor Novello award.
'Elizabeth Harvest' is a stylised sci-fi thriller, gothic love story and existential mystery which follows newlywed Elizabeth (Abbey Lee) and her brilliant scientist husband (Ciaran Hinds) and their magnificent mountain estate. Slowly, Elizabeth begins to realise she may no be exactly who she thinks she is. The truth and its repercussions are beyond anything she could have imagined.
+ Includes download.
Red Mist (Part 1)
Through the Corridors (At Dusk)
Erik Satie - Sarabande no.3 (Excerpt 1)
Erik Satie - Sarabande no.3 (Excerpt 2)
Crack The Code (Part 1)
Going To The Sun
Crack The Code (Part 2)
Cold Stone Floor
Crack The Code (Part 3)
Through the Corridors (At Dawn)
Piano Concerto in E Minor
Going to the Sun (Flute Solo)
Satie's Sarabande (Tilt-a-Whirl Version)
No Words Formed
The Host 2
The Mirror Dance
Red Mist (Part 2)
A Secret World of Our Own
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.