Hailing from Hawthorne, California, brothers Jeff and Steve McDonald formed the band Redd Kross (originally Red Cross) in the late ‘70s, the band name reputedly inspired by a prop from the 1973 horror film, The Exorcist. They release their first EP 'Posh Boy' in 1980 when just 13 and 17, which also featured members of Black Flag, the band they played their first shows opening for. The brothers have kept Redd Kross going through the decades, and through various line-up changes, releasing 7 studio albums and a slew of EPs and singles, as well as being busy on a number of side projects.
Forty years on and hot on the heels of their amazing 2019 album 'Beyond The Door', Third Man Records weave their magic and reissue two of their beloved 1990s albums, Phaseshifter (1993) and Show World (1997).
1. Jimmy?s Fantasy
2. Lady in the Front Row
4. Crazy World
5. Dumb Angel
6. Huge Wonder
2. Pay for Love
3. Ms. Lady Evans
4. Only a Girl
6. After School Special
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.