The previous Brit and Ivor Novello award winner (and Grammy nominated) artist made a handful of solo live appearances at the end of 2015, playing a performance at Zermatt Unplugged in Zurich in October and an incredible solo acoustic set in front of 30,000 people at Mexico's Corona Capital Festival in November (see below), live dates for 2016 will be announced shortly.
The album was recorded in London and produced by Ashcroft and longtime collaborator Chris Potter. It marks a reunion with Wil Malone, who worked with Ashcroft on the string arrangements on the seminal albums by The Verve ‘A Northern Soul’ and ‘Urban Hymns’.
1. Out Of My Body
2. This Is How It Feels
3. They Don't Own Me
4. Hold On
5. These People
6. Everybody Needs Somebody To Hurt
7. Picture Of You
8. Black Lines
9. Ain't The Future So Bright
10. Songs Of Experience
Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
The Drift Record Shop happily ship all items Worldwide.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
Click & Collect
On all orders we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
We try and keep all costs down and also waste as little as possible by recycling envelopes wherever we can.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.