Welsh noisy indie-pop maestros Seazoo are heavily influenced by the likes of Yo La Tengo, Courtney Barnett and Grandaddy. The rousing five-piece have enjoyed significant support throughout the tastemaker community (Q Magazine, NME, DIY, The Line Of Best Fit, Clash, Dork) and across the airwaves (BBC Radio 1, 6 Music), with their glowing reputation as an exceptional live act, leading to appearances at SXSW, The Great Escape and Green Man and slots with IDLES, The Lovely Eggs and Circa Waves. Their debut album 'Trunks' enjoyed critical acclaim and was shortlisted for the 2018 Welsh Music Prize, alongside Boy Azooga, Gwenno, Gruff Rhys and The Manic Street Preachers. JOY, album No 2, arrives via the Big Terry imprint, and was recorded at Big Jelly Studios and produced by Ben Trow and Mike Collins (Girl Ray, Pip Blom).
“Magical indie-pop” – DIY
“A delicately coiled indie pop explosion…an absolute riot” – Clash
“Wobbly synths and retro-feeling guitars that sparkle with nostalgia” – The Line Of Best Fit
“Mixing the ferocity of early Arctic Monkeys with vocal melodies that could have come straight off a Vaccines record…a cavorting chunk of freewheeling indie pop” – NME
LP is on Juicy Orange vinyl
1. The Pleasure
2. Passing Place
3. Honey Bee
4. We Return
5. Throw It Up
6. The Start Of Everything
7. Heading Out
8. I See Beauty
9. Best Quest
10. Impossible Sound
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.