Late in 2019 the British producer and songwriter shared the stage with the Grammy winning Metropole Orkest and conductor Hans Ek for the opening night of Amsterdam Music Event. Combining Sohn’s signature glacial electronics with the 54 person-strong classical orchestra, the one-off live performance at celebrated Dutch venue Melkweg brought to life his best known songs such as ‘The Wheel’, ‘Conrad’ and ‘Artifice’.
“It was an incredible opportunity to work with the Metropole on sculpting a very special evening in Amsterdam - the arrangements elevated the songs to another dimension, and luckily we recorded it all…. The album ended up being more than just a live record to me, it’s somehow a hybrid of dry electronics and rich orchestration and I’m very proud of how it turned out.” - Sohn
B1 The Wheel
C4 Hard liquor
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.