Stereoboy are a 3 piece band from Porto, Portugal consisting of Luís Salgado (electronics), João Pimenta (drums) and José Marrucho (percussion).
As in stereophonics, Stereoboy is also made of two channels. Luis Salgado´s personal project associates itself at each given moment to another channel. This could be to a person, a collective or simply a machine. In Stereoboy's new life, electronics associates itself with drums and industrial percussion generating drones that are as much immersive as contemplatives, aggressive as noisy. After two EP´s and an album released in 2013 by the Portuguese label PAD, Stereoboy new album Kung Fu, arrives in a partnership between the labels O Cão da Garagem (PT) and Dirty Filthy Records (UK).
Limited to 250 Copies on Frosted Clear Vinyl.
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.