The 22 year old South London artist’s won Best Grime Act at the 2014 MOBOs just a week after his Jools performance and that was quickly followed by an invite from Kanye to join him onstage at the Brit Awards. Both “Shut Up” and “Wicked Skengman 4” both went on to chart in the UK top twenty – the former beating that year’s X Factor Christmas single – He finished 2015 with his own show on Apple Radio, aptly titled #Merky, making him the youngest presenter on the roster, alongside names like Pharrell Williams,& Dr Dre.
For many who only know Stormzy as the six foot MC who spits fire on YouTube, the debut album may come as something of a pleasant eye opener. He’s immersed himself fully in the craft of song writing and production, gleaned from those years of growing up on slow jams. Twelve tracks of grime this ain’t. Lead track “Big For Your Boots” will be premiered on 2nd Feb on Radio 1 and heads straight onto the Radio 1 B list that week. The album features a host of collaborations including Raleigh Ritchie and grime cohorts Ghetts and J Hus. The album also features a new version of his massive hit “Shut Up”. A UK tour will be announced imminently.
1. First Things First
3. Bad Boys (feat. Ghetts and J Hus)
4. Blinded By Your Grace, Pt. 1
5. Big For Your Boots
6. Velvet / Jenny Francis (Interlude)
7. Mr Skeng
8. Cigarettes & Cush (feat. Kehlani)
9. 21 Gun Salute (feat. Wretch 32) [Interlude]
10. Blinded By Your Grace, Pt. 2 (feat. MNEK)
11. Return Of The Rucksack
12. 100 Bags
13. Don't Cry For Me (feat. Raleigh Ritchie)
14. Crazy Titch (Interlude)
15. Shut Up
16. Lay Me Bare
Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
The Drift Record Shop happily ship all items Worldwide.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
Click & Collect
On all orders we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
We try and keep all costs down and also waste as little as possible by recycling envelopes wherever we can.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.