Sea Change Festival headliners Temples' debut album.
The 12-track album was self-produced by the band's James Bagshaw and mixed by Claudius Mittendorfer. The album will be available on CD, download and double vinyl.
The tracklisting of the album is as follows:
1. Shelter Song
2. Sun Structures
3. The Golden Throne
4. Keep In The Dark
6. Move With The Season
7. Colours To Life
8. A Question Isn't Answered
9. The Guesser
10. Test Of Time
11. Sand Dance
12. Fragment's Light
The album will be preceded by the release of a single, Mesmerise, on Monday January 13th.
Also, having appeared at Latitude, Reading & Leeds and Festival No.6 over the summer, and more recently completed an extensive sold-out U.K. headline tour, culminating in an appearance at London's Electric Ballroom, Temples have announced further shows in the new-year.
The opening seconds of Sun Structures - a descending, acid soaked guitar riff - spell out Temples' manifesto perfectly. Along with Heavenly label mates Toy and Stealing Sheep, they're part of a guitar band psych revival. And with their fondness for backwards guitar and reverb, they're the most faithful of the bunch, skipping across all the canonical touchstones.
Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
The Drift Record Shop happily ship all items Worldwide.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
Click & Collect
On all orders we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
We try and keep all costs down and also waste as little as possible by recycling envelopes wherever we can.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.