The 1975 deliver the follow up to BRIT Award Album of the Year winner ‘A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships’ on 21st February 2020. The band’s 4th album ‘Notes On A Conditional Form’ is set to be already the most anticipated album of 2020 and features the lead single ‘People’ and the Greta Thunberg call to arms album opener, ‘The 1975.’
+ We are running competitions on Twitter and Instagram to win a SIGNED TEST PRESSING.
Vinyl Formats: Double gatefold standard weight vinyl printed on 100% recycled card on pure clear vinyl with album download code. To make every effort to reduce plastic usage this vinyl will be shipped without plastic shrink wrap. When possible each element of the packaging is manufactured using 100% recycled card.
+ We will be receiving a small amount of art prints that will be FREE when purchasing the vinyl format of album from us while stocks last. This includes all preorders to date.
The Indie Edition is pressed on Double White 140g vinyl.
The Standard Edition is on Double Clear vinyl
1. The 1975
3. The End (Music For Cars)
4. Frail State Of Mind
6. The Birthday Party
7. Yeah I Know
8. Then Because She Goes
9. Jesus Christ 2005 God Bless America
11. Me & You Together Song
12. I Think There's Something You Should Know
13. Nothing Revealed / Everything Denied
14. Tonight (I Wish I Was Your Boy)
15. Shiny Collarbone
16. If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)
17. Playing On My Mind
18. Having No Head
19. What Should I Say
20. Bagsy Not In Net
21. Don't Worry
- About Drift
+ Free Shipping
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering - specifically preorder items - then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items to your box, up to the point we ship it to you, but this is not automated so it's always important to tell us you are doing this.
+ Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option for you to come and collect your order in Totnes. You will be offered shipping and click & collect options during the checkout process. More info here.
* If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
* If you are adding to an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
* We aim to dispatch orders placed before 1pm, on the same day.
* We ship outside the UK with DHL.
* We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
* Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
* Royal Mail First Class services do not have tracking.
* Royal Mail Tracked 24® does include end-to-end tracking.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Royal Mail Tracked 24®
End-to-end tracking and next-day delivery
✔️ End-to-end tracking
✔️ SMS or email notifications
✔️ Next working day delivery aim
✔️ Compensation cover up to £100
✔️ Change your delivery options before delivery is attempted
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.