The Bug goes head to head with Burial for two bass-bin heaters that is Flame 1, cementing the first release on his freshly formed label Pressure. Following on from The Bug's recent sidewinding 12"s for Ninja Tune and a colossal album recorded with Earth, Fog / Shrine is possibly Kevin Martin's most soundsystem decimating collaboration yet, joining forces with the most elusive figure within the UK underground and Hyperdub mainstay, Burial.
+ 12” comes in a thick grey card discobag and includes Includes a download card.
Fog rolls along at half-speed steppers tempo, submerged deep within the roots 'n' future aesthetic of The Bug's signature beats, yet perfectly balanced by Burial's hollowed out and haunted night vision. Shrine delves deeper inwards with the beats slowed to a crawl, the bassline hanging heavy in an atmosphere thick with smoke.
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.