+ Limited copies on a one-time, small run. Don't miss out.
Tight-knit garage R&B outfit The Murlocs reissue 'Young Blindness,' their second full-length LP via Flightless Records. Featuring the rollicking cuts "Adolescence“, "Rolling On,“and "Compensation," on 'Young Blindness'.
showcases a growth forged by a steadfast touring ethos across Australia. The hearty compositions are emboldened by the distinct vocal tremolo of singer Ambrose Kenny-Smith, soaring to impressive heights on tracks such as "Think Out Loud" and title track, "Young Blindness." Since forming in Victoria's surf coast in 2011, The Murlocs have established themselves as a dynamic presence on stages throughout the country entrenched within the prolific Flightless Records stable alongside King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, The Babe Rainbow, ORB and more.
The Murlocs are a tight-knit rhythm & blues garage outfit from Melbourne, Australia. The band has been steadily working on a new record in-between Ambrose and Cookies touring commitments with King Gizzard.
The other members also play in such acts as Crepes, Orb and Baked Beans.
Expect new material, a new show and whole heap of dance party boogie. Uncle Murl Lives on.
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.