"We have just finished our 4th full-length album, 'Running Out Of Love'. An album about life in Sweden in 2016 and how our society seems to be in regression on so many levels. Politically, intellectually, morally...It's an album about all the things that are moving in the wrong direction. It's about the impatience that turns into anger, hate and ultimately withdrawal and apathy when love for the world and our existence begins to falter." - The Radio Dept.
The band was formed in the early 2000's and released their debut 'Lesser Matters' on Labrador in 2003, later re-issued on XL in 2004. The album is considered a Swedish classic and appeared on the NME "Albums of the decade" list in 2009.
In 2006 Sophia Coppola chose to feature three of their songs in the film ‘Marie Antoinette’ which further helped them to achieve worldwide recognition and the same year the critically acclaimed album 'Pet Grief' was released and they topped the charts and received the 'best new music' accolade on Pitchfork.
1. Sloboda Narodu
2. Swedish Guns
3. We Got Game
4. Thieves Of State
6. This Thing Was Bound To Happen
7. Can't Be Guilty
8. Commited To The Cause
9. Running Out Of Love
10. Teach Me To Forget
Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
The Drift Record Shop happily ship all items Worldwide.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
Click & Collect
On all orders we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
We try and keep all costs down and also waste as little as possible by recycling envelopes wherever we can.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.