Months later, songwriter Hollie Fullbrook was in the throes of Tiny Ruins' first USA tour. Waking on a stranger's floor in Boston where they'd crashed the night before, she learnt that Lynch wanted to record Dream Wave having heard a demo sent to him by Ella Yelich O'Connor, aka Lorde.
When the band finished their run of shows, Fullbrook traveled to LA, met with Lynch at his Hollywood Hills studio, and Dream Wave was tracked. The result is a spooky, beautiful song, heavy with the sense of uneasy nostalgia Lynch is known for.
1. Dream Wave
2. Dream Wave (Instrumental)
Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
The Drift Record Shop happily ship all items Worldwide.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
Click & Collect
On all orders we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
We try and keep all costs down and also waste as little as possible by recycling envelopes wherever we can.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.