A phenomenal singer-songwriter, Tom Speight has released a string of remarkable EPs, winning him widespread support and more than 50 million streams. Producing acoustic-driven music with twinges of folk, the London-born star is exceeding expectations, making him an exciting one to watch.
Over two years, Tom independently released six EPs and saw his monthly listeners surpass two million. Five of the songs were play listed by Radio 2 – he was Graham Norton's most played act of 2017 and only session of 2018.
"I wouldn't change a thing'' Sir Paul McCartney
2. Little Love
3. Strangers Now
6. Lost To Me
1. Want You
2. Willow Tree
5. My Name
6. Into The Night
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.