+ They are very, very limited and only available to a small handful of indie shops.
+ Keep your eyes peeled and fixed on this page for when they land. (You can also use our "Email when Available" button above.)
+ There is also a picture disc version, here.
Aagoo Records, an independent record label in New Jersey, is proud to announce the release of Ty Segall’s "Fanny" — a psychedelic ode to his dog — on standard 7" and limited-edition picture disc editions.
Not only does Segall’s single feature various cover and insert art painted by Segall himself, but the track in three different forms: the demo, a revved-up “sketch” and a live recording from San Diego, California.
And the "Fanny" 7" is for a canine cause: all proceeds will go to animal rescue organizations NKLA and Mighty Mutts, which are dedicated to rescuing and rehabilitating the strays of Los Angeles and New York. It’s a tribute to our canine friends only Segall could make.
“'Fanny Dog' could be the most badass song ever dedicated to a household pet." - Pitchfork.
"A delirious record that takes an extended delight in rock fundamentals." - The Guardian.
"A belting garage-rock odyssey that revels in its own weirdness." - NME.
1. Fanny Original Demo
1. Fanny Acoustic in San Diego
2. Fanny Sketch
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.