DINKED EDITION #17:
• Worldwide exclusive, pink coloured vinyl pressing.
• Exclusive, signed 12 x 12” print .
• Individually numbered inner print.
• Includes download code.
The highly anticipated release of Tycho’s fifth studio album 'Weather' is an exciting progression from his previous output, with most of the new tracks being vocal lead, while still retaining the signature Tycho sound. The sonic shift is enhanced by collaborations with two young exciting new voices, 23 year-old singer-songwriter rum.gold, based in NYC and vocalist Saint Sinner who will be joining the live band following their time in the studio. The release will see the Ninja Tune and Mom + Pop (Flume, FKJ, Courtney Barnett) labels partner up for this exciting new chapter in these artists' careers.
With a hugely impressive 1.3 million combined album sales under their belt, Tycho are the Grammy-nominated electronic music project led by Scott Hansen as primary composer, songwriter and producer.
Respected for both their musical output and Scott’s graphic design work, under the ISO50 moniker, Tycho has produced and released a hugely successful back catalogue which has drawn comparisons to the likes of Boards of Canada (“To get a sense of their sound, think the same kind of detail-oriented work and continuity of style that made Boards of Canada and Ulrich Schnauss revered artists in their field.” - Exclaim!) and resulted in a Grammy nomination for Best Dance Electronic Album for “Epoch”.
In 2010 Hansen formed a live band and since then Tycho has toured extensively, performing at some of the most important stages around the world including Coachella, SXSW (Pitchfork showcase), Field Day, Primavera, Latitude, Bonnaroo and Outside Lands.
Loved and respected by peers and critics alike, Tycho has been remixed by the likes of Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith and Bibio and in turn, have done remixes for Little Dragon, Maggie Rogers and ODESZA plus created special mixes for VICE, The FADER and Dazed. Through the years, they have amassed champions across genre-spanning publications such as Pitchfork, Drowned In Sound, Resident Advisor, Mixmag, The NY Times, Uncut, DJ Mag and many many more, which culminated in “Epoch” hitting #1 on Billboard’s Electronic/Dance Albums Chart and #1 on the UK iTunes Electronic Album Chart.
Pink & Blue
Into The Woods
For How Long
+ Indie edition is pressed on 180g limited edition clear vinyl exclusive to indie stores.
+ CD is in a 4 panel digisleeve with matte finish. CD with colour printed on-body.
+ LP is pressed on 180g black vinyl housed in 12" LP jacket. 12" printed inner bag. Printed labels.
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.