Who do we become when we live our dreams? It’s all here—the high hairdos, the dreams and schemes, the tender camp, the wedding bell fantasias and chaste tragedies. Sister acts, studio receptionists, classmates, angelic voices of the 1960s; some legendary, many hidden in the basement of expired rainbows. Gathered on this deluxe double LP (or CD) are 28 (56 on the compact disc!) foiled escape attempts, now free to soar in girl group heaven.
A - These 4 sides are Disc 1 of CD format
1. The Four J’s – Will You Be My Love
2. The Chantells with the Aqua Lads - I’ll Never Know
3. The Passionettes - My Fault
4. The Tonettes - I Gotta Know
5. Vickie & the Van Dykes - I Wanna Be A Winner
6. The Vandelettes - A Love Of Mine
7. The Devilettes - I’ll Say Yes
1. Dot & the Velvelettes – Searching For My Man
2. Chapells - Help Me Somebody
3. Devotions - Same Old Sweet Lovin’
4. The Hill Sisters – My Lover
5. The Soulettes - Find Somebody New
6. The Mellow Dawns – I Don’t Believe
7. The Cineemas - Never Gonna Cry
1. Judi & the Affections – Dum, Dum, De Dip
2. The Para-Monts – Come Go With Me
3. The Belles – Melvin
4. The Petites - I Believe (The Man Loves Me)
5. The Voices - Fall In Love Again
6. Charles Pikes & the Scholars - Unlucky In Love
7. The Contessas – Broken Heart
1. The Shades - I Won’t Cry
2. The Monzas - Where Is Love
3. Toni & the Hearts - Thank You Baby
4. The Dreamliners - From One Fool To Another
5. The Rayons - Baby Be Good (While I’m Gone)
6. Paulette & the Cupids - Teenage Dropou
1. Chapells - You’re Acting Kind of Strange
2. The Hill Sisters - Oh My Sweet Love
3. Toni & the Hearts - Never Change Our Love
4. The Devilettes - I’m Leaving You
5. The Chantells with the Aqua Lads - Don’t Look
6. Vickie & the Van Dykes - Baby I’m Crying
7. Paulette & the Cupids - He’ll Wait On Me
8. The Dreamliners - The Lonely Fool
9. The Petites - Lonely Girl
10. The Passionetts - My Plea
11. The Tonettes - My Heart Can Feel The Pain
12. The Para-Monts - I Don’t Wanna Lose You
13. Dotty McCullum - For As Long As You Want Me
14. The Shades - Tell Me Not To Hurt
15. The Monzas - Ain’t It The Truth
16. The Voices - Forever Is A Long, Long Time
17. The Rayons - You Confuse Me Baby
18. The Vandelettes - He’s All Mine
19. Devotions - Devil’s Gotten Into My Baby
20. The Belles - Come Back
21. The Mellow Dawns - I’m Sorry Baby
22. The Cineemas - A Crush On You
23. The Contessas - Gimme Gimme
24. Charles Pikes & the Scholars - What Do You Do
25. The Four J’s - The Nursery
26. The Soulettes - It’s Alright
27. Judi & the Affections - Ain’t Gonna Hurt My Pride
28. Bernadette Carroll - The Humpty-Dump
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.