A selection of some of the finest jazz to come out of the UK.
A deep dive into the one of most collectable jazz catalogues in the world, a selection of some of the rarest and most sought-after recordings from the 60s and 70s, a time when British jazz began to find its own identity. Drawn from the iconic labels of Decca, Deram, Argo, EMI Columbia/Lansdowne Series, Fontana, Mercury, & Philips.
1. Ken Wheeler and the John Dankworth Orchestra - Don The Dreamer
2. Don Rendell Quintet - A Matter Of Time
3. Collin Bates Trio - Brew
4. John Surman, John Warren - With Terry’s Help
5. Neil Ardley, Ian Carr, Don Rendell - Greek Variations: VI Kriti 
6. The New Jazz Orchestra - Angle
7. Alan Skidmore Quintet - Old San Juan
8. Michael Garrick Sextet - Second Coming
9. Mike Westbrook Concert Band - Waltz (for Joanna)
10. Stan Tracey And His Big Band - Matinee Days
11. Harry Beckett - Third Road
12. Dick Morrissey Quartet - Storm Warning
13. Mike Taylor Quartet - To Segovia
14. Michael Gibbs - Some Echoes, Some Shadows
- Shipping Info
- About Drift
In the UK we offer Royal Mail Tracked 24/48®, Click & Collect at the shop and Free Shipping on orders over £85.
Worldwide we ship with International Business Parcel Tracked and DHL.
+ Full information on our shipping options can be read here.
+ There is a shipping calculator in the basket to give you a clear guide of our rates and available services based on your location.
Nominated 'Best Independent Retailer' at the Music Week Awards in 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Nominated "Indie Champions" at the 2015 AIM Awards.