"Dark Spirits" is a standout cut from Los Angeles deathrockers Red Temple Spirits, released by the legendary Midwestern label Fundamental. Independent Project Records later released a comprehensive anthology of the group's material in 2013. The driving post-punk obscurity that is "What's Wrong Yvette," by the nearly unknown Denver band Crank Call Love Affair, comes from their only record, a self-released 7" single of the same name.
Belgium's Red Zebra– now known as EX-RZ – contributes their raw, infectious brand of new wave in the form of the title track from their 1980 debut 7" EP "I Can't Live In A Living Room." Fellow Belgians Vita Noctis round out the compilation with their dreamy, recorded-to-cassette ballad "Hade," from their 1984 self-released tape In The Face Of ...Deaths
1. Gatecrashers: Spectator
2. Middle Class: A Skeleton at the Feast
3. ADS: Waiting for the War
4. Veda: Whiplash
5. Skeletal Family: Promised Land
6. Flowers for Agatha: The Freedom Curse
7. Red Temple Spirits: Dark Spirits
8. Crank Call Love Affair: What’s Wrong Yvette
9. Red Zebra: I Can’t Live in a Living Room
10. Vita Noctis: Hade
Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
The Drift Record Shop happily ship all items Worldwide.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
Click & Collect
On all orders we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
We try and keep all costs down and also waste as little as possible by recycling envelopes wherever we can.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.