Your latest cultural ephemera from the Third Man towers.
• Dynamic photographs by Mike Galinsky from the late 1980s to early 1990s indie/underground music scene.
• RJ Smith dives deep on Fortune Records in a review of the 'Mind Over Matter' book.
• Murat Cem Mengüç documents the impromptu art show that sprung up around the White House at the start of the Black Lives Matter movement.
• Andy Beta on Brazilian composer, anthropologist, and musician Priscilla Ermel's gorgeous work.
• Instagram sensation Tara Booth in an intimate interview with Amy Gillfeather.
• Joshua James Amberson goes deep on poet Lydia Tomkiw and her stunning new wave band Algebra Suicide.
• Michael Gonzales on 1990s neo-soul singer Ephraim Lewis.
• Robert Gordon on Memphis' primitivist aesthete Tav Falco -- an excerpt from the final chapter to 'It Came From Memphis.'
Also Featuring: Luc Sante on an unknown 1960s garage rock band! Australia's brilliant Stroppies! Reviews of cassette tapes! Dreams about Sam Elliott! A killer poem written by a fifteen year-old! Fiction by Mairead Case! Art by Nathaniel Russell, Davin Brainard, the Philadelphia Wireman, and Marc Bell! Tweets by John Brannon! Unseen photos of Detroit punk pioneers L-Seven!
- Shipping Info
- About Drift
In the UK we offer Royal Mail Tracked 24/48®, Click & Collect at the shop and Free Shipping on orders over £85.
Worldwide we ship with International Business Parcel Tracked and DHL.
+ Full information on our shipping options can be read here.
+ There is a shipping calculator in the basket to give you a clear guide of our rates and available services based on your location.
Nominated 'Best Independent Retailer' at the Music Week Awards in 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Nominated "Indie Champions" at the 2015 AIM Awards.