Pop's most unlikely trio (Joe Mount, a Tea Towel and Lee O'Connor) have again worked pure magic for another Drift exclusive.
To celebrate the forthcoming Small World album, Joe Metronomy selected his 'Eight Wonders of the Small World' and our Lee has brought them to life for an absolute must-have Tea Towel. Exclusively available at Drift, they really are a marvel.
The wonders include;
- Garden Bowl bowling alley, Detroit, USA
- Zona Arqueológica de Cholula ancient pyramid complex, Puebla, Mexico
- Nice ‘n’ Sleazy indie night club, Glasgow, Scotland
- Broadmarsh Banks skate park, Nottingham, UK
- The Montmartrobus route, Monmartre, Paris, France
- The Thai Oase karaoke bar, Lindau, Hamburg, Germany
- Coin Laundromat, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan
- Bunbury Beach, Bunbury, Western Australia
"Some of the wonders may seem obvious (The Paris Montmatrobus) and others less obvious (the coin laundromat in Shibuya perhaps), but each holds a special place in my heart and in the hearts of the band. I’ll expand some more on the choices over the next few weeks, but in the meantime just marvel at this absolutely must have item."
The wonderful tea towels will be included FREE in all preorders of Small World, including the CD, LP and limited indie exclusive Clear vinyl pressing.
Pre order the bundle here.
Lee | www.leeoconnor.com