Record Store Day is Saturday 13th April in 2019 and Drift will be doing it the way we have for the last eleven years and trying to have as much fun as possible. Do join us!
Some useful info.
1. Here is a collection to browse with all the releases we expect to have in the shop; driftrecords.com/RSD19
2. All purchases are instore only, no reserves, no deposits.
3. We open at 8am to sell coffee.
4. We open at 9am to sell records.
5. We let in ten people at a time to browse, select and start purchasing. We tend to clear the queue in about two/three hours.
6. We are running a raffle with some really good prizes.
7. Pale Blue Eyes play live in the shop at 5pm. FREE, but will be really full so get down early. Spread the word.
8. Bar opens at 12pm and runs through till 10pm.
Really looking forward to seeing you all.
Read more from the Drift Blog blog.