Nashville Skyline is Bob Dylan's first fully-fledged country rock record, originally released in 1969. Its slide guitars, short songs and a warm croon make this album a true Dylan classic. The album kicks off with the Johnny Cash & Dylan duet "Girl From The North Country", setting the tone from the beginning.
Other noteworthy highlights include "Lay Lady Lay", "To Be Alone With You", "I Threw It All Away" and "Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You". Nashville Skyline's global sales history set the bar for the commercially-successful Country Rock genre.
180 gram audiophile vinyl
A1 Girl From The North Country (With Johnny Cash)
A2 Nashville Skyline Rag
A3 To Be Alone With You
A4 I Threw It All Away
A5 Peggy Day
B1 Lay Lady Lay
B2 One More Night
B3 Tell Me That It Isn't True
B4 Country Pie
B5 Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £50 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.