FKA twigs today announces details of her much-anticipated debut album. The London-based producer, singer, songwriter and video director will release LP1 via the Young Turks label.
LP1 is FKA twigs defining artistic statement to date, building on the success of her two previous EPs and accompanying videos ('EP1' and 'EP2') which have elevated FKA twigs from a word-of-mouth secret to global obsession over the past two years. LP1 features none of these previously released songs; instead each track on LP1 is brand new, born out of FKA twigs' artistic philosophy of spontaneous creation and collaboration in the studio.
LP1 also features artwork from Jesse Kanda, who has manipulated his own photographs of twigs to stunning effect. Kanda previously directed the acclaimed videos for FKA twigs' 'Water Me' and 'How's That' songs.
2. Lights On
3. Two Weeks
6. Video Girl
9. Give Up
Deluxe LP is gatefold sleeve, 180g vinyl with bonus 7" and art prints.
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £50 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.