+ Indie shop version LP pressed on transparent amethyst purple coloured vinyl and is limited to just 1,100 copies.
+ Includes a 8-page, 12" booklet.
'Truelove's Gutter', the sixth studio album from Hawley, was first released on the 21st of September 2009.
Another album title referring to an ancient street in Hawley's native Sheffield, now thought to be the location of present-day Castle Street, which was allegedly named after 18th-century innkeeper Thomas Truelove, who used charge local people to dump their rubbish in the gutter in the street that then flowed down to the River Don.
Thematically, Hawley’s darkest album to date. The album features some uncommon instrumentation, such as the waterphone, megabass, and cristal baschet.
"As the Dawn Breaks" – 4:35
"Open Up Your Door" – 4:42
"Ashes on the Fire" – 4:24
"Remorse Code" – 9:51
"Don't Get Hung Up in Your Soul" – 4:16
"Soldier On" – 6:50
"For Your Lover Give Some Time" – 5:38
"Don't You Cry" – 10:42
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.