+ First run of the LP is pressed on white, 180g heavyweight vinyl.
'Bleeding On the Soundtrack' is the second in a trilogy of semi-autobiographical albums written by Ruarri Joseph: centred around childhood, fatherhood and motherhood.
The trilogy opened with the band's debut album, 2017’s 'Proud Disturber of the Peace' and continues with 'Bleeding On the Soundtrack'. The record addresses the confusion of hero worship, adolescence, addiction, divorce, upheaval.
The time when life shadows and turns, when, as Ruarri puts it “you’re forever at a new crossroad, constantly trying to figure out which way you should go.” It carries hope, humour, sorrow, honesty. It has an extraordinary musical diversity that somehow spans roots, folk and grunge, with production by Ethan Johns and the superb musicianship of the band, Harry Harding (drums) and Naomi Holmes (bass).
It is Joseph’s finest collection of songs to date, brought to life with the closest of friends.
1. Path Of The Crow
2. Thank Me Later
3. Madness On The Line
4. The Burden
5. Bleeding On The Soundtrack
6. Looking For The Cure
7. The Curse Of Friends
8. Be So Kind
9. Sensitive Side
10. Within Your Spell
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.