The ABBA 'Summer Night City' 7" was one of The Stories of Record Store Day 2018, so to round out the year that Anni-Frid, Benny, Björn and Agnetha suddenly jumped to the top of lots of record collectors' lists, here's something new.
+ This is super crazy limited. Demand will be incredibly high.
This unique limited edition single is released on 7” vinyl as a collector’s edition to celebrate New Year 2019. Features the tracks “Happy New Year” and “Felicidad”, pressed on white vinyl, with unique artwork on the label. Individually numbered.
A limited edition, numbered run will be pressed every year on different coloured vinyl to make this a highly collectible product for fans.
A: Happy New Year
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £50 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.