The debut album from London five-piece Ezra Collective. 'Can't Steal My Joy' marks the ensemble's return following the success of their genre-bending 2017 EP 'Juan Pablo: The Philosopher'.
+ Limited Indies exclusive white vinyl pressing.
Ezra Collective’s incredible musicianship and spirited, inclusive approach to music - which draws on afrobeat, hip-hop, grime and more - has seen them break out beyond the burgeoning UK jazz scene. Their 2017 EP, 'Juan Pablo: The Philosopher', won ‘Best Jazz Album’ at Gilles Peterson’s Worldwide Awards and the band picked up ‘Best UK Jazz Act’ and ‘Live Experience Of The Year’ at the 2018 Jazz FM Awards.
The five young Londoners played Quincey Jones’ birthday party and recently completed a mosh-pit-filled, sold out UK tour (culminating in a packed out 2,400 capacity hometown show), before headlining Winter JazzFest in New York.
1. Space is the Place (Reprise)
2. Why You Mad?
3. Red Whine
4. Quest For Coin
5. Reason In Disguise feat. Jorja Smith
6. What Am I To Do? feat. Loyle Carner
7. Chris and Jane
8. People Saved
9. Philosopher II
10. São Paulo
11. King of the Jungle
12. You Can't Steal My Joy
13. Shakara feat. KOKOROKO
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.