Featuring 32 pages of artwork, the 11-track album will be pressed to two heavyweight vinyl records, will include a double compact disc featuring two extra tracks and a piece of a Radiohead 1⁄2 inch master tape from an actual recording session going back to the band’s 2000 album ‘Kid A’. Also includes a digital download code.
* Case bound album, inspired by the albums for 78rpm shellac records in the library of La Fabrique, France
* 32 pages of artwork
* The 11 track album on two heavyweight 12" vinyl records
* Two compact discs: one with the album and one with two extra tracks
* Recording tape belly band applied
* 320kbit MP3 or 16-bit WAV of the 11 track album
The band explain about the piece of recording tape: “This is a piece of a Radiohead 1⁄2 inch master tape from an actual recording session. The tape degrades over time and becomes unplayable. We thought rather than it ending up as landfill we would cut it up and make it useful as a part of the special edition. A new life for some obsolete technology... Each loop contains about 3⁄4 of a second of audio - which could be from any era in the band’s recording past going back to ‘Kid A’. You may have silence, you may have coloured leader tape, you may have a chorus... It’s a crapshoot.”
Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
The Drift Record Shop happily ship all items Worldwide.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
Click & Collect
On all orders we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
We try and keep all costs down and also waste as little as possible by recycling envelopes wherever we can.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.